-------------------------------------- Anita Stoppini - SSI Assistant Instructor Trainer 84655 --------------------------------------

Dienstag, 28. April 2020

My first Videoblog!! Butterzopf (Swiss Braided Bread)

Hello everyone!


Welcome to my first video :-)

Enjoy me seeing baking a Swiss Braided Bread, with all my struggles (like not having enough hands) and pronouncing mistakes :-) I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Written step by step recipe and guide

So here we go:



Please leave me feedback about my first video, let me know what you liked and what not so I can improve myself for the next time!





Find the links here in case you would like to order one of the items I'm using:











If you are going to use the provided links, you are going to support me and my blog. Nothing will change for you, not the articles and not the price but I'm receiving a tiny commission on the sale. If you feel like I'm worth it, go for it ;-)