-------------------------------------- Anita Stoppini - SSI Assistant Instructor Trainer 84655 --------------------------------------

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2020

Crochet!!

Hello and welcome back!

Today's topic is dedicated to my sister!

She fell in love with a tiny turtle I was crocheting and she asked me how to do it. Unfortunately there's some practice necessary and this was the inspiration for my next video.
I show you how to do basic crochet animals, in this video especially a whale.
It is an easy pattern to learn the main stitches of crochet animals and gives you a good practicing exercise :-) Next week we will go for modifications and color changes!

The written pattern you will find here and as well on my "pages" section.


Watch the video:



I got my experience with crocheting tiny animals already, so if you would like to have a look at my Shop on my Facebook page, feel free to click here.

Thank you again for watching and have a funny time practicing :-)


Anita